Whether you are married or have a girlfriend, there may be times when you wonder whether or not she is being loyal to you and that she may be cheating. Considering that just wondering about it and doubting her cannot be a very good feeling, it is useful to know some of the signs that are considered to be indicative of cheating.
Upon paying attention, you will find little clues that will indicate whether or not she is cheating. These are the clues that are easily observable because they are visible in the behavior of women when they are cheating. Their behavior towards you as well as their treatment of you is going to undergo a significant change if she is cheating.
Knowing and being sure whether she is cheating or not is important because that would mean that your relationship needs to be fixed and needs work. Here, you will find some useful pointers so that you can judge for yourself whether or not she is cheating on you.
- Detachment:This is the first and foremost sign of a woman cheating on a man. She detaches herself not just from you, but also your family. This is especially true in case she has been your girlfriend for a long time or she is your wife and has been participating actively in your family functions and gatherings. If she suddenly doesn't feel like taking part in these gatherings anymore, chances are that she may be cheating on you and may not want to be with you anymore. The reason of her detachment may also be that she is feeling guilty for having cheated on you and being around your family and friends strengthens her feelings of guilt and she is trying to avoid enduring it by distancing herself from them.
- Your personal time: If there has been a decrease in the time she spends with you and she doesn't seem to pay attention to that fact, it is likely that she is cheating on you. This may not be of significance if it happens once. However, if this is a rather usual occurrence, then you may consider that the reduction in time she allots to you is because of her cheating. In case this is true, another clue for you may be that she doesn't pay much attention to you anymore. The reason for this may be that the attention she used to shower on you is now being showered on someone else.
- Secretiveness: If she is being overly secretive on a regular basis about her whereabouts, chances are that she may be cheating. Another clue is that if she is cheating, she will be overly protective about her phone. This would include her taking the phone everywhere she goes and not leaving it with you at anytime. In addition, increased secretive texting and calls can also be indicative of her cheating on you.
- Unusual meetings and trips: If she starts taking trips in the name of business and starts having unusual meeting and frequent parties and meetings with friends and these occurrences were not common before, there is the likelihood that she may be going to spend time with someone else and cheating on you.
- Lies: When your partner is cheating, there are little lies for which she will get caught from time to time. If this happens often and she makes excuses and you find out they were lies, it is likely that the cause of this behavior is cheating. While the bigger lie is the cheating, she may be using little lies to keep protect the bigger lie.
- Constant nagging: One of the indicators of a good relationship is good communication. If you two are unable to communicate together and little things during your discussion or communication are setting her off, it may indicate that she is looking for a fight and does not want to communicate and resolve a matter. If she is cheating, then in addition to the nagging, she may also start to point out your flaws and how she wishes you didn't have them.
- A mysterious friend: If you suddenly find that she has a friend about whom she doesn't talk much and doesn't share many details, it is likely that she may be cheating on you with him and hence, not sharing details about him with you because of the guilt or the desire to keep him a secret.
- Deflection: This is one of the most common signs of your woman cheating on you. If you ask her a question and instead of answering, she either repeats your question or asks a question in return, this might mean that she is taking her time answering your question because she is trying to come up with a lie. Her increased defensiveness on really trivial matters and increased hesitation in interacting with you or answering your questions also means that she may be cheating on you. This is especially true if she used to tell you things before and used to volunteer information without you asking and now she is deflecting your questions and getting defensive.
- Changed Priorities: Every couple, whether married or dating, has activities and rituals that they do together to spend more and more time together. If you are observing that her priorities have shifted and she doesn't consider these activities important anymore, it may be because she is cheating on you or may have cheated.
- Sneaking out: If a woman who used to share everything with you is now sneaking around to attend and make calls and replies to text messages while you’re not looking, it may indicate that she has started seeing someone else.
- Low tolerance: If your woman was tolerant before and now she appears to have a short fuse and lashes out on trivial matters and reacts badly to little things, this may indicate her unfaithfulness to you. This will also mean that while she was not much concerned about her privacy, now she makes a big matter out of her need for privacy. This shows that she is striving to get some personal space from you and distance herself from the relationship to some extent so that she can pursue her affair with another man.
- Need for attention: Women usually need a lot of attention and when not given the needed amount of it, they ask for it. If your woman is not craving for your attention anymore and doesn't seem concerned that you are not paying any attention to her, chances are that she may have found the attention elsewhere. This sign works only in case of women who tend to be craving for attention and have always sought it from their partners.
- No anger: Women tend to get angry when the timings are not kept for meals or other engagements and they have to wait. If you keep her waiting and she no longer gets angry at it, she may not be in need of that attention anymore and is not concerned whether you are on time or not.
When looking for indications of your woman cheating on you, it is important not to look at just one of the clues in isolation and reach a conclusion, as this may ruin a perfectly fine relationship. It is for this reason that you should look at several of these factors and then reach a conclusion. It mostly happens that just one of these clues may be there because of some other reason, which is not her cheating on you. When looking for signs of whether or not she is cheating on you, it is essential to take the lifestyle of your partner in consideration.
As lifestyle varies from one woman to another, there are no general clues and hence, you will need to consider these clues and compare them with the previous patterns of behavior. For example, for a workingwoman who tends to travel a lot regularly, it is a regular activity and may not indicate cheating. It is because of this reason that you should consider her lifestyle and usual behavior before considering if any of these clues are showing in her behavior.
Some of the signs mentioned above may be observable because she cheated on you. The question of whether she cheated only once or is still cheating remains to be answered. If you are wondering how these signs can be definitive in telling a woman is cheating, the answer is that the absence of these signs beforehand and their sudden occurrence is not a usual instance. Her behaving out of the ordinary means that she may be cheating, which can cause many unusual behaviors.
If you truly love her and want the relationship to work, then there are ways you can use for making it right ad fixing your relationship. If you have used the signs and clues to conclude that she is cheating, then you should avoid confronting her about it with your suspicions. Rather, you should approach her and inquire if everything is ok. In case of only a feeling or suspicion that she is cheating on you, it is not a good idea to accuse her of cheating. Rather discussing if there is a problem is a better ideal. Confronting her directly about the cheating should be done only if you have concrete evidence that she is cheating on you.