- Published Date
- Written by Mark Bin
Whether you want to lose weight, shed off extra calories, or just want to remain fit & healthy, you might have to bring changes in your lifestyles. Fatigue, persistent rise in weight gain, dullness, and laziness are all alarming signals of slow metabolism.
In order to improve your metabolism rate and get an active lifestyle, you need to bring healthy changes in your day to day life. When your calories are burnt at a faster rate than before, you will not only witness improved results, but also feel much better than before. Here are top 5 tips that I have jotted down according to my research to improve your lifestyle:
1. Take care of your skin. Your facial health and radiance speak a lot about your well-being. Make sure you work out on these elements of your body by buying a good brand of moisturizing soap and lotion. Buy the lotion with UV protection, so that your skin does not get burnt in the sun. Keep visiting a dermatologist every once a month or regularly monitor the change son your skin and face and work out any solutions accordingly.
2. Have a Healthy breakfast- If you are in a habit of constantly skipping your breakfast in order to lose weight, then this is certainly not going to help you in any way. Instead, it would further reduce your metabolism rate and weaken your physical & mental strength. It is imperative that you enjoy a hearty breakfast like milk, oatmeal, honey, wheat bread, boiled eggs or a small portion of lean meat so that you have sufficient combination of food sources of energy for the day ahead. Eating in small quantities improves our metabolism rate, which keeps us active throughout the entire day.
3. Get rid of body odor – that bad odor after excessive sweating is definitely a disaster if you want to impress a girl or generally live a good life. Get a nourishing soap for your bath. Keep deodorant at bay, but don’t rely on them always as a mixture of sweat and deodorant results in an odor.
4. Have a balanced diet– Your body organs need its own unique nutrients to function effectively. Maintain a healthy diet. Do not stanchly rely on just protein foods or just veggies or just fruits. You need a combination of all to be more active and strong than before. Take steady dose of fresh veggies, fruits, lean meat and grains from time to time so that your body gains the essential nutrients packed in various foods. Not only would you be healthy, your body would show it to others through the radiance on your face and grace of the body.
5. Workout regularly –Our everyday lives are becoming hectic, it is becoming difficult to be disciplined in regulating an appropriate time to work out. However, be generous with yourself and spend time on your body. Get a 30 minutes to 1 hour workout for yourself from time to time.